By Jörg Frey,James A. Kelhoffer,Franz Tóth
Read or Download Die Johannesapokalypse: Kontexte - Konzepte - Wirkungen (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament) (German Edition) PDF
Similar church history books
The Church has been lulled to sleep for generations through the tickling of her ears, with the masterful strokes of watered down doctrines which are powerless to alter something or a person! The Church needs to come up during this severe hour and pursue uprightness. hundreds of thousands are leaving the Church day-by-day. The Church has a divorce expense that competitors the area!
John Moschos' non secular Meadow is among the most crucial resources for overdue sixth-early 7th century Palestinian, Syrian and Egyptian monasticism. This undisputedly priceless number of necessary stories presents modern society with a fuller photo of a less than excellent social historical past of this era: it's a wealthy resource for realizing not just the piety of the monk but in addition the bad farmer.
The good American pastor-theologian Jonathan Edwards is still undeniably proper this day, greater than 250 years after his dying, as attested through the endless flurry of articles, books, and dissertations treating him. regardless of this, almost not anything has been written touching on Edwards's perspectives on worship, a topic vital to the Christian religion, and positively to Edwards himself.
In view that Dietrich Bonhoeffer's dying in 1945, carried out via the Nazis as a political dissident, he has persevered to fascinate and compel readers as a theologian, witness, and martyr. Bonhoeffer's theological brilliance, dedicated discipleship, ecumenical perception, and brave participation within the fight opposed to fascism have profoundly formed modern Christian knowing and motion.
- Mapping Christian Rhetorics: Connecting Conversations, Charting New Territories (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- Scriptural Incipits on Amulets from Late Antique Egypt: Text, Typology, and Theory (Studien und Texte zu Antike und Christentum /Studies and Texts in Antiquity and Christianity)
- The Imposing Preacher: Samuel DeWitt Proctor and Black Public Faith
- Retrieving Nicaea: The Development and Meaning of Trinitarian Doctrine
- Thy Kingdom Come - The Fight for America
- A Copious Fountain: A History of Union Presbyterian Seminary, 1812-2012
Additional resources for Die Johannesapokalypse: Kontexte - Konzepte - Wirkungen (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament) (German Edition)