By Darren G. Hawkins,David A. Lake,Daniel L. Nielson,Michael J. Tierney
Read Online or Download Delegation and Agency in International Organizations (Political Economy of Institutions and Decisions) PDF
Best international affairs books
First released in 1966
During this brief, available and to-the-point ebook, eu fee Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič argues that the european needs to proceed to maneuver in the direction of a extra political union, to wreck decisively with the darker forces of chauvinism and mutual hostility that solid a shadow over a lot of Europe’s 20th century background.
The 2011 Arab uprisings are built-in into the stream to create a nearby monetary neighborhood for a possible twenty-eight international locations, with approximately 500 million voters. A reinvented Marshall Plan, supported across the world, is drawing close. This up-to-date booklet offers strategic types to improve the corporations required.
The political realities of latest Russia are poorly understood by way of Western observers and policy-makers. but if it is the clash in Syria, the wintry weather Olympics in Sochi or the hindrance in Ukraine, Russia dominates the headlines. during this hugely attractive booklet, Andrew Monaghan explains the significance of 'getting Russia right', and never easily accepting dominant political narratives that target the topic of Russia's old development in the direction of democracy, and extra lately, at the expanding flip in the direction of authoritarianism, and the foremost challenge posed through President Vladimir Putin to Russia's improvement and reform.
- Governing Africa: 3D Analysis of the African Union's Performance
- Acid Earth: The Global Threat of Acid Pollution (International Environmental Governance Set)
- Handbook of Defence Politics: International and Comparative Perspectives (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Great Post-Cold War American Thinkers on International Relations
- Defense Relations between Australia and Indonesia in the Post-Cold War Era (Contributions in Military Studies)
Extra resources for Delegation and Agency in International Organizations (Political Economy of Institutions and Decisions)