By Kenneth J. Long
Read or Download Contemporary Anti-Muslim Politics: Aggressions and Exclusions PDF
Best international affairs books
First released in 1966
During this brief, obtainable and to-the-point e-book, ecu fee Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič argues that the ecu needs to proceed to maneuver in the direction of a extra political union, to wreck decisively with the darker forces of chauvinism and mutual hostility that solid a shadow over a lot of Europe’s 20th century heritage.
The 2011 Arab uprisings are built-in into the stream to create a nearby financial neighborhood for a possible twenty-eight international locations, with approximately 500 million voters. A reinvented Marshall Plan, supported the world over, is impending. This up-to-date e-book presents strategic types to strengthen the firms required.
The political realities of latest Russia are poorly understood by way of Western observers and policy-makers. but if it is the clash in Syria, the wintry weather Olympics in Sochi or the main issue in Ukraine, Russia dominates the headlines. during this hugely enticing publication, Andrew Monaghan explains the significance of 'getting Russia right', and never easily accepting dominant political narratives that target the subject of Russia's old growth in the direction of democracy, and extra lately, at the expanding flip in the direction of authoritarianism, and the most important concern posed by way of President Vladimir Putin to Russia's improvement and reform.
- Justifying Ballistic Missile Defence: Technology, Security and Culture (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- Annual Report on the Development of the Indian Ocean Region (2015): 21st Century Maritime Silk Road (Current Chinese Economic Report Series)
- Forging Trust Communities
- ASIA-PACIFIC:: A STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT
- Evaluating Progress in International Relations: How do you know? (New International Relations)
Extra resources for Contemporary Anti-Muslim Politics: Aggressions and Exclusions