By Michele White
Read or Download Buy It Now: Lessons from eBay PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
The basic character Lifecycle: Your advisor to construction and utilizing Personas bargains a pragmatic consultant to the production and use of personas, which may aid product designers, their group, and their association turn into extra consumer concentrated. This booklet is for those that simply want to know what to do and what order to do it in.
To create actually potent human-centric ambient intelligence structures either engineering and computing tools are wanted. this is often the 1st ebook to bridge information processing and clever reasoning tools for the production of human-centered ambient intelligence platforms. Interdisciplinary in nature, the publication covers issues comparable to multi-modal interfaces, human-computer interplay, shrewdpermanent environments and pervasive computing, addressing ideas, paradigms, tools and functions.
A set of works authored by way of major scientists from the U.S. and Russia, Human-Computer interplay and Operators’ functionality: Optimizing paintings layout with job thought describes utilized and systemic-structural task idea because it is used to review human-computer interplay, aviation, layout, and coaching.
This booklet discusses the most recent advances in affective and fulfilling layout. It stories on vital theoretical and functional matters, overlaying a wealth of themes, together with aesthetics in product and process layout, design-driven innovation, affective computing, assessment instruments for emotion, Kansei engineering for services, and lots of extra.
- Understanding Linux Network Internals: Guided Tour to Networking on Linux
- Web 2.0 and Beyond: Principles and Technologies (Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing)
- Context-Aware Systems and Applications: 4th International Conference, ICCASA 2015, Vung Tau, Vietnam, November 26-27, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- Engineering Haptic Devices: A Beginner's Guide (Springer Series on Touch and Haptic Systems)
- Designing, Developing, and Facilitating Smart Cities: Urban Design to IoT Solutions
Additional resources for Buy It Now: Lessons from eBay