By Candice Contet
Big on Bk: present Insights into the functionality of enormous Conductance Voltage- and Ca2+- Activated okay+ Channels on the Molecular, mobile and Systemic Levels, a quantity in the foreign assessment of Neurobiology series, is a finished assessment of the cutting-edge learn into this quarter. It experiences present wisdom and realizing, and in addition offers a kick off point for researchers and practitioners coming into the field.
- The most up-to-date quantity within the International evaluation of Neurobiology series
- Provides a wide insurance of material on the molecular, mobile and systemic levels
- Presents a terrific source for researchers and practitioners, and people simply coming into the field
Read or Download Big on Bk: Current Insights into the Function of Large Conductance Voltage- and Ca2+- Activated K+ Channels at the Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Levels: ... 128 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
A dialogue of the neural crest and neural crest cells, facing their discovery, their embryological and evolutionary origins, their mobile derivatives - in either agnathan and jawed vertebrates or gnathostomes - and the wide themes of migration and differentiation in common improvement. The booklet additionally considers what is going flawed while improvement is misdirected through mutations, or by way of publicity of embryos to exogenous brokers reminiscent of medications, alcohol, or extra diet A, and comprises discussions of tumours and syndromes and start defects regarding neural crest cells.
Evolutionary developmental biology, or 'evo-devo', is the examine of the connection among evolution and improvement. Dealing in particular with the generative mechanisms of organismal shape, evo-devo is going directly to the middle of the developmental foundation of edition, the uncooked fabric on which common choice (and random go with the flow) can paintings.
Biology of getting older provides the organic ideas that experience ended in a brand new knowing of the reasons of getting older and describes how those simple rules support one to appreciate the human event of organic getting older, sturdiness, and age-related ailment. meant for undergraduate biology scholars, it describes how the speed of organic getting older is measured; explores the mechanisms underlying mobile getting older; discusses the genetic pathways that impact durability in quite a few organisms; outlines the traditional age-related alterations and the practical decline that happens in physiological platforms over the lifespan; and considers the consequences of modulating the speed of getting older and toughness.
How human language advanced from the necessity for social communicationThe origins of human language stay hotly debated. regardless of turning out to be appreciation of cognitive and neural continuity among people and different animals, an evolutionary account of human language—in its sleek form—remains as elusive as ever.
- Skeletal Muscle Repair and Regeneration: 3 (Advances in Muscle Research)
- Targeted Genome Editing Using Site-Specific Nucleases: ZFNs, TALENs, and the CRISPR/Cas9 System
- Photographic and Descriptive Musculoskeletal Atlas of Bonobos: With Notes on the Weight, Attachments, Variations, and Innervation of the Muscles and Comparisons with Common Chimpanzees and Humans
- Animal Models and Human Reproduction: Cell and Molecular Approaches with Reference to Human Reproduction
Extra resources for Big on Bk: Current Insights into the Function of Large Conductance Voltage- and Ca2+- Activated K+ Channels at the Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Levels: ... 128 (International Review of Neurobiology)